TDOT City/County Maps
Tennessee Department of Transportation
City and County Maps - Sumner County Tennessee
The city maps are now available in Adobe “PDF” format. They were generated from digital city map files in Microstation “DGN” format. Every effort was made to precisely duplicate the digital city map files. TDOT, however, realizes that some errors or omissions may have occurred during the conversion process. These maps are placed on this web site strictly for the private use of the general public. Therefore, you as private citizens, should view or download these city maps with the following disclaimer in mind:
DISCLAIMER: Although the data has been processed successfully on a computer system at the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT), no warranty, expressed or implied, is made by TDOT regarding the accuracy and/or use of the data on any other system, nor shall the act of distribution constitute any such warranty. Valid dates of inventory collection and revisions are found on each map in the “Map Record” box.
Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view maps. Click here or click the icon to get the free viewer if you don't already have it.
These maps are very large. A high-speed broadband Internet connection is suggested. Use Adobe Reader's zoom buttons to enlarge and the pan button to move from place to place.
Click on the name of the city or county below to display:
1. City map of Gallatin, Tennessee (1.08 MB).
2. City map of Goodlettsville, Tennessee (including portions in Davidson and Robertson counties) (2.41 MB)
3. City map of Hendersonville, Tennessee (2.41 MB).
4. City map of Millersville, Tennessee (including portions in Davidson and Robertson counties) (823 KB).
5. City map of Portland/Mitchellville, Tennessee (931 KB).
6. City map of Westmoreland, Tennessee (197 KB).
7. City map of White House, Tennessee (including portions in Robertson County) (688 KB).
8. County map of Sumner County Tennessee (3.58 MB).